Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Three Things Successful People Have In Common

I have seen a lot of people come and go and a lot of them ask me the same question. What are you doing Nicole that I am not? How did you get here and I can’t seem too? They keep asking like there is a secret to life and I know it and no one else does. We all have it inside of us and we are all capable of the same thing in life. We are all born with this innate ability. So what’s the secret? I will tell you all of them!

1. You have to enjoy what you are doing with your life. If you don’t enjoy, then why are you doing it? You can make a living doing almost anything, but you will not be successful unless you are happy doing it!

2. You have to have a positive attitude and have faith in what you are doing.

3. You have to be willing to do things others do not want to do. What does this mean? Simple, when people say I have the ability and the materials and know how, but I am scared to this or that. This is what is holding you back. You have to face you fear right in the eye, no matter what, and be willing to do those things because you want to make you life that way.

For example, I have crossed this bridge many times. When I started offering my services to the public instead of just family and friends, I was scared. What would people think of my work, especially being in a very closed area energetically for the work that I do. Then when I wrote my manuals I crossed this bridge as well. I had channeled in forms for quite a few years but was never guided by spirit to offer them to others. I was now being guided to do this. What would people think or react and respond to them? I crossed the bridge again with the book I released called Practical Crystal Healing 555 Tips &Techniques. Would people enjoy all of the knowledge and work I put into this? And now setting up webinars and seminars I am crossing this bridge yet again. I have been asked this many times that if I am concerned about it why do it? Because I am following the guidance of my guides. They have never steered me wrong before and I believe in their guidance with the utmost respect. If I chose to not follow this and give up every time something was scary or a bit of uncharted territory for me I would not be where I am today, reaching and helping others in my line of work and doing something I love.

Some people say that when you mention following your spirit guides or guidance from a higher source or being, they call this fluff talk. These are the people who just are not as open as they can be and they have not been touched at their soul level yet to be able to follow this guidance. They will one day be open enough to this, so don’t struggle with them, just know they are on a different path in life and keep your conscious focused on enjoying what you do, having a positive attitude and doing the things others do not want to do!

For more information, webinars, seminars, online courses, programs, healing and much more visit us at http://www.healingartforms.com
Many Blessings and Love and Light
Nicole Lanning

No comments:

Post a Comment