Saturday, May 9, 2009

How To Change Your Life In An Altered State Of Consciousness

Binaural frequency work is something I came across a few weeks ago and thought it would be a nice change of pace. I have used many different methods in the past for reaching my own desires, goals and altered states of consciousness, but this had a huge impact on my own personal and spiritual development!

There are many different ways to reach altered states of consciousness:

1. Recorded Audios-which bring you into the moment of NOW and manifest your desires! 2. Subliminal Audios-which work on a subconscious level of re-programming the conscious side 3.

Binaural Frequencies-which alters the fequency level of the state of mind at the time of use for deeper results.

Binaural Frequencies are meant to be used when you are resting as well as they can create a feeling of heaviness over the body, as well as vivid visualizations and projections from the physical body.

I have tried many of the above ways to reach what I have been desiring in my own life and all work wonderfully on different levels. The two best I have found are the recorded audios as well as the binaural frequency.

They both work in a different way and each have their own insight to gain into your own spiritual and physical pathway through life.

Recorded Audios, such as seminars or one on one walk through sessions are great to use when you are working or cleaning the house or even resting or meditating as they are not meant to put you asleep but can relax you. This is a wonderful way to work in the NOW!

But if you are looking for the quickest and easiest way to reach that altered state of consciousness; whether it be relaxation, dealing with anxiety, astral projection, remote viewing, shaman consciousness, dealing with dear, etc; this is with Binaural Frequencies. They work on your brain level frequencies and can be done while you are sleeping!

What I have personally found best to work with, is using recorded audio sessions during the day to work on issues during the NOW! Then I listen to the binaural frequencies in the evenings or when I am resting, this way you get the best of both worlds! You can work with the NOW and alter your state of consciousness as well!!

I hope this helps all of you out there trying to reach that level you are desiring! And remember if anyone ever as any questions feel free to let me know!

Many Blessings and Love and Light
Nicole

http://jhaas71.unexplain.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=meditation http://www.healingartforms.com/guidedaudiosessions.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment