Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The ABC’s On How To Achieve Your Dreams – Lesson W

Welcome back again to learning your ABC’s on how to achieve your dreams. This article is talking about our letter W lesson.

The letter W stands for:
Want it more than anything!

Now this letter I can completely understand and relate to! I have been in your spot right there. I was searching for answers; wanting to achieve my own dreams and goals, and boy did I want it more than anything. You have heard the expression that the person wanted it so bad they could taste it. I have been there as well.

I am also on the other side of the fence, as I turned my dreams and goals into my own accomplishments, achieved them and still am achieving new ones each and every day with the articles I am writing to you about as well as my own course materials on creating my own life the way I want it.

So why is this so important? This one reaches deep down to your core soul level. When you want something more than anything else in the world, you have reached your vibrational level frequency of core energy level. You have brought your own frequency up to that of what you desire where you can think of nothing but having this. That is why this is so important in part of your achievement process. It is not just about wanting something, but wanting it with every cell on a physical level, every emotion on an emotional level, and all of your energy on a vibrational frequency level. This is when and where it turns from a want into a desire. This is when it goes from the conscious mind to the subconscious mind and starts manifesting.

So what do I do now? Let the subconscious mind take over and manifest it and the Universe align all of the energy vibrational patterns to have it in your life while you are being receptive. Stay focused, be open and be ready to receive, as it is coming!

For more information, online courses, programs, healing and much more visit us at http://www.healingartforms.com

Many Blessings
and Love and Light

Nicole Lanning

No comments:

Post a Comment