Saturday, October 31, 2009

Memory Work & Why

You have a perfect memory, everyone does. Yes you read that right; every single person has a perfect memory. The issue with most people though is that they don’t use it. But you might be thinking, well how can I use it if I have forgotten. Well let me ask you this, how could you have forgotten something if you didn’t remember it in the first place.

The key to your memory work, exercise it and strengthen it to its fullest capacity. The more you exercise it the stronger it will get. Let me give you an example, I had back surgery quite a few years ago and after the surgery I was unable to use the muscles on one of my legs. At the time they said my leg would strengthen back to normal, but in the mean time I had to walk with a walker. My one leg got stronger and stronger and the muscles became more defined. The other leg got weaker and weaker because it could not fully support my body. After some time I went into physical therapy ad started strengthening my weaker leg and after just a few short months it was back to normal and as strong as ever.

Let’s use this reference to your memory. If you use this over and over it will become very strong. But if you only rely on things that catch you at a passing glance and give them no more thought they will become weaker and weaker.

It is a matter of using your mental muscles to increase your memory. You can remember any a number of given things at any time, it just takes practice and mental exercises. I did this one exercise to show my own children. Now I am not a history or geography buff in anyway, but wanted to show them they could do this as well. I had them write down all 50 states in alphabetical order. They gave me the list and within 20 minutes I could recite to all of them back in the proper order forwards as well as backwards. It can be done, even though it seems impossible to some, it is just exercises for you mind.

So start exercising your conscious side to the fullest extent as often as possible. The worst thing that will happen is you will become smarter, stronger and more focused in life. That’s not such a bad thing!!

For more information, online courses, programs, healing and much more visit us at http://www.healingartforms.com
Many Blessings and Love and Light
Nicole Lanning

No comments:

Post a Comment